Hey from New Mexico

Kafike

Hey all, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I live here in Rio Rancho, NM. I have a 94 Pathy (215,000 miles) with the AC 3" lift front and rear and oversized 31" tires on aftermarket rims (15x8), no clue on backspacing. Its been a great vehicle (my wife says I love it more than her) that I've had for 10 years. I haven't been able to do all that I want to it but It'll get there. I'm Army and deploying to Kosovo for a year soon so work on it is kind of slow now, though I need to redo the front suspension again. With better components this time, grassroots (Hoohaa) centerlink and better ball joints, etc than before. Would Moog parts be strong enough? 3.3L swap when I get back hopefully. I've been lurking here a long time and got great info from you guys. Was on other boards previously as Dedbolt though I didn't post a whole lot. Looking forward to a good relationship :beer:

Welcome Bud, it sounds like you have picked up good info for the next 'fix'. Yes, Moog is acceptable and the life time warranty means just don't loose the receipt.

Good luck in Kosovo.

B

Welcome brother.

Your truck will come along, and it will still be here when you come back. Moog is good stuff, and as B said, the warranty is great if you keep your receipt.

A CO of mine used to quote a movie all the time, and it was dead on...

"A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve --

is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life."

Hang in there, it gets better...(but you already know that!)

Thanks all for the warm welcome WAVEY . My wife is happy I'm going to Kosovo instead of Afghanistan or Iraq. I'm looking forward to it. It's a good mission, still a combat tour but not like the others. Anywaaaays, I'm redoing the front end and want to add a 3" BL before I leave (Jan) if I can. My wife drives it when she needs a bigger vehicle than hers (05 Hyundai Elantra). The truck wants to wander cuz the front end is shot, again, and I want it good for her while I'm gone. I have the idler arm brace sitting there but want to replace all the parts at once. Can't wait to do the engine though, 215k miles on it though and still runs good. Just have done basic maintenance, starters SUCK, head gaskets and various seals.

Oh will, post pics when I get a chance.

Edited by Kafike