New Guy from Central Jersey

PivoArch

Hey guys,

New guy to the forum here, had my '02 Pathfiner LE for about 5 years now, one of my Jeep driving buddy has convinced me that I should start coming along on some ride with him. I'm all for it so I'm gonna start trying to perform some upgrades to the suspension. Coudl use some help from anyone who might be in the area or jsut some good advice from the guru's. I can provide beer and food, unfortunately planning and saving for my wedding is sucking up most of my money at the moment. I will post a picture of my Pahty later today as it seem I cannot access Photobucket at the moment. Looking foward to talking with everybody. Hopefully I will be able to help at some point in the future. Unless you need help with Architecture, that I can do now.

Save a pathy, Cancel a wedding... :tongue:

Welcome Bud!! I don't know who is in your area (there are some) but start a thread in the appropriate Regional section and it sounds like you have a bit of reading to do in the R50 section. A lot of good info there... ;)

B

Thanks, wedding gets more expensive everytime I turn around. I will definately check out the regional section and I have been all over the r50 forum. Luckly my Jeep friend is a pretty good mechanic. Just wouldn't hurt to have someone who knows Pathy's. I am definately looking foward to getting started though.

I just got married April 1st myself, but I took the cheap courthouse/brunch route.

Yes, having someone around with specific experience/knowledge can be invaluable. I see that you are in NJ so if you ever meet a Max Stryker, do not under any circumstances let him drive your Pathy!!

B

Duely noted. Congrats on the Wedding. I waited 7 years to ask so we are doing the whole Church and Reception thing. I figure it is the least I could do. She makes dinner every night so it is probably fair.

I just got married April 1st myself, but I took the cheap courthouse/brunch route.

Yes, having someone around with specific experience/knowledge can be invaluable. I see that you are in NJ so if you ever meet a Max Stryker, do not under any circumstances let him drive your Pathy!!

B

:rofl: so true

Duely noted. Congrats on the Wedding. I waited 7 years to ask so we are doing the whole Church and Reception thing. I figure it is the least I could do. She makes dinner every night so it is probably fair.

i think B waited 8 yrs......

welcome to the family! :beer:

Yep, I put it off for 8+ years myself as Slick noted. Ahh, see, there in lies the difference. I cook dinner every night... :D

B

Cook? Shouldn't that word be edited out or something like "c%%#" or something like a bad word?!

oh and :welcome:

hehe... suckers and your marrages....

wait... dam. :suicide:

Thanks for all the welcomes and very funny comments. I'm already selling the upgrades as things that "need" to be done to fix the Pathy. It's half true, my stock suspension is on it's last legs.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok after resolving the computer issues here is a pic of my 02 Pathy with about 56,000 miles on it. Consider this the before picture, got brake parts coming this week. That will hopefully be just the beginning.

09390019.jpg

I would need to seriously improve my driving skills, as he not only has a more capable truck but he is by far a better driver. I gotta start somewhere though and it doesn't hurt to have a good teacher.

B

is that an APRIL FOOLS JOKE P?????????????

LOL

TYE