Is your pathy ready for YOU @ the end of the day?

MY1PATH

Ok so bumpy day but not exactly bad. But I was looking foward to getting out of training early to watch the wifes umpteenth ultrasound (1 a week cause "the baby's too small")

Well I get on the bike and she don't fire on the first kick like normal (yes I ride a 30yr old kickstart enduro) She sputters down the road and dies @ then end of the block.

I kick again and make it to a parking lot where I can get a longer warm up... only it dies there and won't go again. Air, fuel, spark its all there not much else I can do...

So I miss the appointment and decide push this 300lb bike 3 miles home, the sun is warm and I'm in combat uniform (never understood why they didn't make a set for hot days). Half way there I get stopped and some guys load me into a pickup and drive me home.

beer.gifOnce unloaded @ home I offer them all drinks.

Just_Cuz_13.gifIt was then that I discovered my Pathy would open the drinks

thumbsup.gif Just shove the cap in the lugs on the spare and twist

m1pbottletire.jpgtirebottleopener.jpg

Thanks Pathy, for helpin me cool off. cool.gif

LOL, nice story (other than the bike stall. I've pushed bikes and that gets old QUICK!). Problem is that your new found trick only works for twist offs. Time to mount a hard cap popper... ;)

:beer:

B

twist off only trick there... I use the end of my reciver hitch to smack off the real bottle caps until I eventually break down and spend 2 bucks to buy a bottle opener and mount it somewhere.

Yes, yes, yes but thats what makes it nice, non-twists pop off using off the corner of my carier hinge but theres so many hundreds of places to pop a cap that its not even worth posting unless its a bicycle with an intentional opener built in.(which I aloso have) BTW, Derek If you read this, when we gonna ride?

50_heckler_bottle_opener.jpg

but by this poing your prolly thinking you can still tease me for drinking 8!tch drinks. friday.gif

Or offer some PHo scolding like the time I din't realize I could delete my own thread as long as nobody else posted....lol TunaSmack.gif

Edited by MY1PATH

I hope I never have to push my bike, it weights 750 pounds. I don't think I would get far.

When I was a teenager I would open beer bottles with my teeth. Just **** your jaw to the side, hook the cap on your lower teeth and push against your top teeth and it would pop right off. Chicks would really dig that trick. I'm pretty sure a few teeth would pop out if I tried that at my age now.

James