MORE Birthdays!

Slick

Holy Crap!! There are people here older them me!! Damn, do you guys remember when they invented dirt?!? Boy, that was the day, wasn't it?? :lol:

Happy Birthday you old farts (and the young ones too)!! :beer:

B

Sorry so late to reply here! Thanks and this year was kind of low key. Just got back from vacation, then had school for two days. My wife stayed home and we had a quiet celebration.

thanks again. See you next year!

Wait, I used my real age when I signed up, it was a mistake.

And what a birthday it was. First thing that happened was the Pathfinder failed to start several times that day without twisting the key 3 or 4 times. Guess my rebuilt Pep Boys starter isn't going to make it past the warranty. Then we came home from going out to eat with my parents to a house that was 84 degrees inside because the ac had gone out on the hottest day of the year. The next morning woke up to find that the dryer quit working and had to haul a loadS of wet clothes to the laundromat.

I'm counting this weekend as my real birthday by going to Z-Con, the Z car convention, which happens to be in Nashville this year at Nissan corporate headquarters to celebrate 40 years of the Z.http://www.zcon2010.com/

Edited by dhardison