Anti-Lock light came on.

WyKi

Well my ABS light came on. Funny too cuz while I was driving I did feel the brakes not working well.. I thought my booster was F'ed up cuz I hear that hissing noise when you press it and braking was down to almost the floor before I got home. Once Home I checked the Brake fluid reservoir and found it didnt have no fluid in it. So I put some in and then started the PF and now the light turned on. Funny it didnt turn on before while driving. So after I put the fluid in and turned it on I got pressure again on the pedal. So does that mean my booster isnt bad an I have a leak somewhere? I checked all my rims and they seemed dry(no oily residue) but then again it's been raining all day.. :huh:

I guess it is time for me to yank out my cluster and check some bulbs...I have never seen an ABS light, or the CEL, or even a BRAKE light...even on startup...

Dang crafty back woods dealerships...

• 3 weeks later...

Nope Red brake light didnt come on. I looked around the PF for a while to see if i find a leak and to my surprise found it on the drivers front wheel. so I looked at the line while my GF pushed the brakes and yup.. so changed the line, bleeded and then the pass. side one busted.. so had to change that one aswell... brakes are good and strong/grippy now.