Power Steering Pump

Does anyone have any suggestions on lossening the power steering pump as so you can remove the belt? I have lossened the adjusting bolt on the bottom and was able to loosen the top right bolt ( facing the front of the vehicle) are there more bolts to loosen, hidden some where ?

one more.

the is a Nut on the tensioner facing foward. Its what holds the the piece your first bolt went thru to the backet itslef.

So there's a nut on the backside of the 'tensioning bolt' that is on the bottom of the pump. The bolt head is accesable through the wheel well on the passenger side.

You have to turn the pully until the hole in it lines up with the bolt, then put a socket through the pully onto the nut.

Are there two bolts or nuts that have to be loosened through the holes in the pump pulley ? I loosend the one in the upper right side ( facing the front of the truck ) If i understand you correctly, there is another bolt or nut on the bottom of the bracket, that the tensioner bolt ( which is accessable through the wheel well )runs through.?

GG you confuesed him, he already got that one.

the one on the bracket is acessed from underneath or from above(I prefer under)

Its on the bottom left (or just bottom if you belt is short) of the bump and there are no pulley holes for it just losten it up so it can slide inward in its ajusting slot.