strut spacers

Sorry to say, but I have emailed and pm the guy many times since april 2009 with no answer.... :thumbsdown: very disapointed... I will be making my own this winter...

True, I was slow to respond to you about rear spacers as I have not yet made any, but I always have 1" front strut spacers in stock and now also have 3/16" steel strut flanges which can be used to make the front lift blocks for folks doing subframe drops.

Apologies to anyone who I have been slow to respond too, but between full time work and consulting, the parts business suffers.

When I installed 1" strut spacers with the AC lift coils, the front end actually sat higher than the rear. The AC lift takes some time to settle, but I took my spacers right back out after installing them, and never got around to putting them back in.

True, I was slow to respond to you about rear spacers as I have not yet made any, but I always have 1" front strut spacers in stock and now also have 3/16" steel strut flanges which can be used to make the front lift blocks for folks doing subframe drops.

Apologies to anyone who I have been slow to respond too, but between full time work and consulting, the parts business suffers.

Hey Daddy....you're alive !! :-)

I<m happy to see that nothing bad happened to you... Since you told me in 2009 that you planned on offering a special front and rear spacers for christmas (2009), you have to understand my concerns when nothing came from you, either from emails or pms.... the last one I wrote you was start of june...

Don't want to hijack the thread, but welcome back !

Edited by fleurys

i planned on putting a brush bar on to. was the height in the front pretty noticeable? or no?

It was over an inch higher in the front, now that was before I installed my KMA bumper and winch, so I'm sure it settled, just never went back and re-measured, or re-installed the spacers. Now that the pathy's up for sale, I may never re-install them.

It was over an inch higher in the front, now that was before I installed my KMA bumper and winch, so I'm sure it settled, just never went back and re-measured, or re-installed the spacers. Now that the pathy's up for sale, I may never re-install them.

where did you get the bumper?

You're selling it?! But why? You've done so much to it... :(