WD21 sighting @ Yankee Boy Basin 06/04/10

richardekirby

Last Friday we were heading up Yankee Boy Basin near Ouray, CO and passed a red WD21 that was coming down. There were a couple guys riding on the roof. Was it anybody on this forum?

On the roof?!!? i really hope it wasnt anyone from here. Id like to think NPORA members are smarter than that.

Yea man no joke...safety first!

(but beer does tend to make even the safest, retarded.)

In their defense, it was a mild section of the trail and they had a rack to hold on to, but yeah, I would rather ride inside the truck.

In their defense, it was a mild section of the trail and they had a rack to hold on to, but yeah, I would rather ride inside the truck.

alright, thats not as bad as i thought... but still really dumb, i can picture someone getting bucked off pretty easy if you hit a at the right speed.

I tell you what, if I ever rode on a trail with Tex, I would ride on the roof!!! (So I can stay dry! :lmao: )

x2! :laugh:

Seats and belts are INSIDE the truck, for a reason... even simple mindless things can turn ugly fast. Not that I haven't ever ridden on top of a car or anything though... we were all younger and dumber at some point (not that I'm one of the "older" or "smarter" ones here...)