Tires

I have a 95 xe that I have cranked the t-bars and spacers in the rear coils. I found a set of Armanda 17 wheels and tires for 250. The tires are 285/70/17. They convert to 32.7 inches so I'm wondering if would fit and what mileage and highway rpms

might be. It has the stock 15 wheels and tires on it. Tired of turning 3k at 65 on the hwy. I don't do any extreme 4 wheeling with it. Mostly field running and commuting. Any info I can use? Thanks

Use this: http://www.dakota-truck.net/TIRECALC/tirecalc.html

95's came with two stock tires, depending on if you have the off road package or not. I'll assume not, and that you're running 235/75R15's.

You will gain almost 4" ride height.

Your odometer/speedometer will read 11% slow.

So, when your speedometer indicates 53mph, you will actually be travelling at 60mph.

When your trip meter reads 88 miles, you will have actually traveled 100 miles.

I went ahead and used my gears, which is 4.66, running the 17s will effectively change your rear end ratio to 4.11. And 3000rpm with the 235/75R15 will be 2650 with the 285/70R17's.

I wasn't thinking of it mathematically, I was thinking of it as the amount power output from the engine vs larger wheels/tires/rolling resistance. I've rode in a Hardbody on 35s that wasn't regeared, and it was running around 4200 on the freeway. :shrug: