Camping Or Expedition?

ANDY

hey whats up guys i know im new here but i was wondering if there is a thread or section for camping and or expeditions? if not its okay just wondering.

thanks

andy

Edited by ANDY

allota ppl just start a new thread for each trip in the "pictures and videos section" and share pictures and stories there.

goning somewhere? or just get back?

Have fun! or Had fun?

if your wanting to make a comunity event for multiple mebers there is a trail run category @ the bottom of the forums page and regional area sections as well a little higher up. Please chose ONE acrodingly if your are tying to put together an event.

Edited by MY1PATH

oh alright sounds good but i doubt anyone in my region would go cause it seems like a lot are way down south or way up north im in the santa barbara area but if i do go any where or want to invite ill do it on my region but thanks guys appreciate the info

• 5 months later...

Bumping this to the top...maybe we could have an expedition build forum be created? Even though i'm sure everyone here likes to scroll through the pics and members rides and such it may be a little easier if we had an expedition section dedicated to builds and actual expeditions...just my .04 cents (adjusted for inflation) :new576:

That's my plan for next year, a week on forestry roads. Hit every small lake that might have a trout in it. In theory you can go from Vancouver BC to Prince George just touching pavement for fuel, and to get to the next forestry road. It's about 800Km highway one way so should be a good trip.

Edited by rgallant