Patthas Is Dead

people im really sad, the timing belt from Patthas is broken and now i dont know what to do.

to fix it it's going to be really expensive, and for change, i dont have the money.

if some one know any store that seles really cheap parts, and make international shipping i apreciate.

Edited by luisramos

You can get new(60kish) engines from japan,I forget the name of the company but somebuddy on hear knows,sevral members have gotten stuff from them...Sorry to hear about the death of your pathy...

I'm not much help, but look in the for sale section, there are often people selling heads and such. Perhaps you can get one with valves and cams from a running motor. That would make the repair fairly easy.

Also, look in the New Member section, there is a new member from Portugal who just joined. He is on his third pathy and seems to be experienced. Perhaps he knows of a place to get parts...

B

I agree with B, cant remember the guys name, but he seemed to be pretty knowledgeable. Hook up with him, and maybe together you can take care of business...Are there Autozone stores there?

depending on how it broke/how bad its broke it might be fixable with a trip to a local junk yard, but its a long shot.

where in Portugal, i dont belive it´s gona be easy to find parts, because the Pathfinder ( Terrano )never has sold in Portugal, and the one that we have has the diesel engine.

Olá Luis,

Luis is right it's very difficult, almost impossible to find a Pathfinder here in Portugal. I really don't know any junkyard that as one even diesel are pretty difficult.

Wish you all the luck.

Hello Luis,

The TD27 Diesel engine no have belt timing, haves timing chain and is very difficult to broken.

Are you sure about the damage of the timing system ?

Un abrazo

JAD

• 3 weeks later...

thank you all for your support.

but i have really good news.

i bought a new timing belt and mach all the points in the motor,

and belive or not he work, my Patthas is alive, man i'm so happy,

thank you GOD.