From Portugal Terrano I (Pathfinder) '93

teixeira

Hi everyone,

I'm from Portugal and own a Nissan Terrano I 2.7TD (Diesel) 5 speed Manual Transmition of 1993, you call it Nissan Pathfinder B)

It's pretty much "stock", I just installed the spare tire carrier and inside is everything with Blue Led lights.

The Day I got it, 8 years ago:

nissanterrano1l.jpg

With the spare tire carrier (was lucky to find it):

jipe2.jpg

Interior:

dscf0047hb.jpg

I'm looking for the center console with the armrest, also blue. We don't have that part here in Europe, only the empty, open, box as you can see.

That would be a great, excelent upgrade to my machine.

This model came from Germany the only country that sold them, when new.

Also want to take the shelf I made for the trunk off and try to adapt a cargo cover like your Pathfinders of 96-00 have. Again in Europe, we don't have at all the same model as you have, we have a different Terrano II.

To do this I have to see where to move my JBL 300Watt back speakers, I don't think they fit on the ceiling :(

Hope to hear different opinions and comments from you. :)

Another one from a different country with a neat alternitave to legos or the chromies! (do I see the Nissan logo on the center to make me correct in thinking they are stock wheels?). That and I like the jumbled (to me) order of the taillight setup... I want thm now!

Welcome!

Another one from a different country with a neat alternitave to legos or the chromies! (do I see the Nissan logo on the center to make me correct in thinking they are stock wheels?). That and I like the jumbled (to me) order of the taillight setup... I want thm now!

Yes, they are stock wheels and caps with the Nissan logo on the center, also. I'm trying to get my hands on another to match the spare tire, which is 215/80 r16 and iron rim, when I got a flat tire and had to change, the driving was funny... Not easy to find, I'm always looking for it eBay.de (german) but expensive + shipping :headwall:

They are 15"

jantep.jpg

Edited by teixeira

Welcome to NPORA!! I like the rims also...

As for the center console, we often have people parting out trucks or making trips to the wreckers so keep an eye on the For Sale section and post in the Parts Wanted for it also and make sure to check back. :beer:

B

Hi Luis,

I know you from www.forumterrano.com I also have an account there. I'm from Porto (north of Portugal), nice to see you here also.

Sorry to hear about your Patthas, speacially after all the troubles with him.

What I can say to you is not good, here in the North there's only 1 V6 like yours and is for sale, you can find it in My link

There is any left running as far as I know, there was another but disappeared, I think it was taken apart...

I have seen it in person, it looked good but somehow not solid enough, I'm not a mechanics familiar speacially the Pathfinder maybe that's it. One this I can say is that it didn't look Pathfinder is more like Terrano V6 gasoline, some details make me say that. One other thing: the price is almost half now, he's for sale for a year now. It might be the colors :suicide:

Sorry but I really can't help you out, try in eBay that's what I would do or here I think you can menage to buy the parts you need for a fair price. :shrug:

Hope you can get over it.

I don't think there's a junkyard that as a Pathfinder for parts...

Um abraço.

Edited by teixeira

All that talk just to show a yellow Pathfinder :rofl::lol:

Ok, just wanted to make sure. I sold my spare last year.

Couldn't you wait for me?! :jk:Just kiding

Does anyone have pics of the ceiling speakers being mounted?

I want to put mine there but I don't think they fit or have the place for it, is this possible?