2010 Nhl Playoff

maikan

Damn yarrggg you did !!!

LES CANADIENS SONT LA !! ( Habs are there, in it )

Yesterday there was hundreads of light bulbs broken when

almost 3 000 000 Quebecers and many others jump and hit

the roof !!!

That was a CRAZY night !!

Go to bed Ovech-choke !! LES CANADIENS SONT LA !!

Great first round. Quite entertaining and a lot of close games.

Now for the second round. Habs/Pens: Halak is a monster. Now if the rest of the team can step it up and learn not to take absurd penalties, they should be able to give Crosby and co. a run for their money. What really pisses me off are all the so-called Pens fans who jump on the bandwagon because they won a Stanley Cup. How ridiculous...

My prediction: Montreal takes it in 7 games.

Canucks/Hawks: Tough to call this one. Last year's playoffs created a lot of bad blood between these teams so it'll be interesting to see how it unfolds. I'm hoping Luongo keeps his first round intensity. I'm not sure of Chicago's goalie situation but that might be a weakness in the long run. Hopefully, the Canucks pull through.

My prediction: Vancouver in 6.

Red Wings/Sharks: Except for last night's three goals in less than two minutes, I'm thinking Detroit's veteran presence and overall playoff experience will shine through. They always seem to get better as the series goes on. Also, San Jose's consistent failure in the playoffs only helps Detroit's chances.

My prediction: Detroit in 6.

Bruins/Flyers: Not sure because both teams play pretty intense, hard-hitting hockey. I find this one the hardest to predict and it's pretty much anyone's series. For the sake of the argument, however...

My prediction: Flyers in 7.

If the first round is any indication, I could see each series go to six games at the minimum. As for my predictions... Who the hell knows... :lol:

Edited by tekazgtr1984

Wow men we are in front of a true NHL fan !

You have a great sight of what is on right now.

Speaking from the head and not from the heart I shall say ;

Pittsburg in 6, Montreal showed a great deal of heart by beating Washington

but they are no match to a Penguins caliber team. Even with Halak, allowing 50 shot per

game is no good sign. They just lack raw talent.

Canucks in 7, Luongo have a lot to get forgiven, and the captain will lead to victory.

Blackhawks showed a lot of skills though and this can be an upset.

Sharks in 6, it is now for San Jose and the Detroit have a lot of expereince, but it won't be enough. It is time for the yougster to rise up.

Philadelphia in 7, this is the series to watch. Hard hitting old school playoff hockey.

We are in for a war.

Damn this is only a prediction and this year hockey is unpredictable as everyone knows.

My prediction: Montreal takes it in 7 games.

If that happens, I'll be very surprise !! But who knows. :chairfall:

I'm sure I'm totally wrong in that prediction. It's just that I was raised watching the Habs, and it would be nice to see them beat the Pens... Especially in seven games, IN Pittsburgh. :whistle:

And it would be nice to see a Canadian team win the cup. Now, I doubt Montreal will make it that far. Even if they beat the Pens, they'll have to face Boston or Philly. I highly doubt the Habs will have what it takes to put up a decent fight against either of these in a third round. :shrug:

To that end, I think Vancouver has ample promise to make it to the big dance. I see their series against Chicago being a brutal and gritty one; victorious, nevertheless. Now they'll either face Detroit or San Jose, my money being on Detroit. That being said, a series between the Canucks and the Wings will come down to the men between the pipes. With Luongo's playoff experience, as well as that gold medal win at the Olympics, Vancouver's got the edge.

Don't you just love the playoffs?! :lol:

Don't you just love the playoffs?! :lol:

To be honest, I don't watch as much regular season

as playoff :stickwack:

I don't feel that player challenge themselves in regular

season to give all they got. :deadhorse:

But when the playoff are in, every little player tried to go get a contract for next

season. And it give a hell of a show.

In Quebec we have a lot going on on the political scene, construction fraud, political financial fraud, juridical nomination fraud... And tha front page of all newspaper

is talking about the Habs. Exit these expert about political on the news, welcome the expert about canadiens.

Just a little sad that we like more the habs than a healthy and honest governement.

• 2 weeks later...

Time for all the heretics to start believing huh Maikan?

Mea Maxima Culpa

I beg for forgiveness, I get lost on the path and almost lost

faith.

But I am now back in the bus !!!

WOW what a playoff Habs have.

Everybody is going CRAZY in town.

Stanley cup finals here we come !!

P.S. A shame that some punk vandalized St-Catherine street

Mea Maxima Culpa

I beg for forgiveness, I get lost on the path and almost lost

faith.

But I am now back in the bus !!!

WOW what a playoff Habs have.

Everybody is going CRAZY in town.

Stanley cup finals here we come !!

P.S. A shame that some punk vandalized St-Catherine street

I don't understand how Habs' fans have to equate celebrating crucial victories with mindless destruction of property and drunken vandalism. It doesn't make much sense to f*ck up one's city because a sports team does good... :thumbsdown:

Kudos to the Flyers for making history and totally humiliating the B's last night. What an epic hockey game.

Yeah I dont understand the point of vandalism when you are celebrating a win....I was there when the Phillies won the World Series and Just some of the things that were done was just stupid...But it couldve been worse...We couldve been in Detroit when they won the NBA Championship....Just get out there and celebrate with the other fellow fans....

What a ride for the Flyers !

Incredible what Gagné made to help his team.

I was the first surprise when I heard about the crap in MTL,

how can you destroy your own city ?

I mean if your team lose and you are visitors, it is bad but...

But your own city, after a win ?? :shrug:

Edited by maikan