I'm Back To Nissan, Where I'll Stay For Good!

Skip

Hello everyone! Guess this is the right thread to post in since it says "New members start here", Can't go wrong there. :) I am a Vegas native and still reside here on the North side of town, I am a second time owner of a 1992 Nissan D21 KA24E that has some issues. I have been looking for a place to drop all of my questions and receive some educated answers. Looks like I finally found where I need to be. I look forward to meeting most of of the members and hope I too can add to the fountain of information that composes this site, or at least add to it in some way shape or form.

Welcome Bud!! You have a slightly different animal than most of us, but I'm sure there is still a lot of information for you, not to mention there are some fairly experienced people hanging around here that are always willing to help. :beer:

B

I look forward to meeting most of of the members

We a bit scattered around the globe to meet "most"... keep your sights high though and you might meet some :shrug:

Some of us have moved from pickups to Pathfinders, some have both(Nissan transvestite?) some members here only have D21s. You should be able to get some decent help around here :aok:

We a bit scattered around the globe to meet "most"... keep your sights high though and you might meet some :shrug:

Some of us have moved from pickups to Pathfinders, some have both(Nissan transvestite?) some members here only have D21s. You should be able to get some decent help around here :aok:

I want to be a Nissan transvestite and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Every day I search Craigslist, Autotrader and ebay for my bucketlist D21. You think it would be easy, NOT. I'm in no hurry so I'm holding out for the right one. You've all seen the right truck, good color, extended cab, SE, V-6, 4X4, factory buckets and console, sunroof, no rust! I know mine's out there I've just got be patient.

Edited by dhardison

Well, there seem to be a good group of guys on here.. I do tend to set my sights a little high..LOL Good to see a friendly forum finally! Not to mention good sense of humor! :)