Custom Parts...

nismothunder

Ok,so my dad bought a giant mill/lath(really the size of 76 k20 on 37s),is there any one interested custom under drive pullys/throttle body spacers and such for there rigs,if so post hear on what parts your looking for/what type of metal and I'll see what I can do.

We'll move it to services after a few people have seen/chimed in...

Out of curiosity, what exactly is it other than lifted blazer size???

B

I'll have to get back to you b because I dont really know what type/brand it is...I do know its not a Sripet(I know some brands but this thing I never looked at)

I don't know that brand, but ok, a big CNC lathe. Cool, but there is nothing I need from it. Thanks for offering!!

On second thought, does it have live milling?? Why did your Dad buy it??

B

If it has live milling with a Y axis there are so many things you could make with that thing. I wish Weatherford would let me play with my machine off the clock, I could turn out some cool parts. I run a mazak Integrex 650e. The 24" spindle takes some working around for smaller parts but I could find a way.

James

I know what I want:

Cam sprocket bolts and Crankshaft bolt corner-drilled for .040 safety wire, AND a few pulley bolts to match. Also, I would like to thread a valve into the coolant vent on top of the intake manifold- maybe a banjo fitting with a hose to the valve.. Ideas.. I'm headed to the bike shop then to ACE hardware.