New Wd21 Owner In California

Eugene

Hello All!

I can't believe how I ended up here! I lucked out and found a 1990 2dr SE Pathfinder with only 115,000 miles. Only after researching the background of the vehicle have I realized exactly how fortunate I have become. This is my first 4x4 and I can't wait for the next storm so I can race it through some mud!!

Hello All!

I can't believe how I ended up here! I lucked out and found a 1990 2dr SE Pathfinder with only 115,000 miles. Only after researching the background of the vehicle have I realized exactly how fortunate I have become. This is my first 4x4 and I can't wait for the next storm so I can race it through some mud!!

Are you in Northern or southern California. We lost a few wheelers here in northern California. Would be nice to replenish the pathfinder pool.

WELCOME!.

Welcome Eugene, and congrats on the pathfinder, it sounds like you got lucky with the age and mileage on that one, not to mention 1990 2 doors are rare. With some luck, yours is MPFI not TBI. If you have a round ait cleaner in the center, it is TBI.

Anyway, what was previously said, where about are you located?? We are suprisingly short of California members...

B