Changing Spark Plugs

The drivers side is easy enough, anyone have tips on the passenger side? So much plastic air intake junk above them it certainly looks like more work than a 93 by far. So anyone have any tips? :shrug:

We need more action in this 05 and up section

well I think I found some help, so basically I have to take the air intake duct work out to replace passenger side plugs? That sux, I was hoping there was some kind of trick where that wouldn't be necessary. Anyone?

Bairly any action here since most of us and our 'old' wd21s and r50s keep on goeing and this place keeps THEM alive so not alot of need to buy newer ones :aok: Generally though(don't know what the top of an 05 looks like personally) on most vechiles I deal with that have all kinds of plastic crap in the way, I remove it for ease of gettign to stuff even if not "needed". Sometimes it just makes life alot easier taking out a plastic air box than trying to work around it even if it's possible/correct.

We were looking at them when we first decided it would be a good idea to have 2 SUVs as well... Bigger than we need though and I ain't a fan of payment books.

We were looking at them when we first decided it would be a good idea to have 2 SUVs as well... Bigger than we need though and I ain't a fan of payment books.

I hear ya, first payment we've had other than the house since we've been together

Edited by headpeace