Saying Hi From Pine City,mn

Raidergirl

Hi,I'm Raidergirl(shanna) from Pine city.

I'm a new pathfinder owner although my boy friend has had two and still has his first(95 I think).He says there good trucks and I trust his judgement on them since he beat the hell out of his.Well like my users names says,I have a Dodge Raider,there good trucks but its slower then a old man wizing,so I looked around and found a 1996 pathfinder,its a v6 and a autoomatic,I'm kinda sad that I couldnt find a manuel,but you work with what you have.Its brown and needs a good waxing and wash(looks dull) but its solid(I went around the fenders with a magnet and had my boy friend crawl under it).It has 152000 miles on it but runs perfect,and has a cold air intake,headers and some kind of exhaust(I think flowmaster)3 inch straight pipe from the cat back and Procomp tires.I paid 3400 in round numbers for it and both my farther and boy friend said I paid too much,but oh well I like it.I hope to go out and spank my boy friends Ford in it soon.

Welcome to our little home away from home. Plenty of info here to keep that pathfinder on the road, probably longer than the Ford! Im a former Minnesotan myself. Still have lots of family near St. Cloud and down near the Twin Cities. Enjoy our site, and try the search function. It likes some, but not others.

Derek

Welcome Shanna!! Congrats on the Pathy, with a little luck you got a well maintained one and I'm sure you will like it.

I recently paid $4000 for a stock 99 Pathfinder with the same mileage, so as long as there are no hidden flaws I don't think that was a high price at all. Perhaps they just don't realize that these run longer than what they are used to... ;) Just make sure the timing belt was replaced at 105,000 miles or so.

Seems like there is a lot of spanking going on up there in MN. Hey, gotta do something to stay warm, I guess... :tongue:

B

It was a privet party seller,it was sitting in the parking lot across from the holiday in Rush.I thought it was a great deal,a while before that we looked at a black 96 with the front the rear fenders rotted out.It was a dealership and they wanted the same price for it as the one I got.I havent checked but Nismo raided the glove box and there where a lot of paper and stuff in there,I think it was all maintance related.It was a little old lady car so I hope it was maintaned

Nope your wrong there girly-girl,it was the old ladies sons truck,not her truck.But it looks clean and does drive good.The shocks and struts where replaced at 140k and i think the tires have maybe 10k on them.Theres a azz load of oil change papers and I believe the t-belt was indeed replaced(not looking at them right now)at roughly 110-115k so yeah it should be good for another 50k with out any problems.She forgot to mention the stereo,it has a monster MTX Jackhammer 1200w amp and a 10 inch JL Adio Subwoofer,the speakers are only so-so,there older duels and dont really have any good bass to them and the highs are starting to go out.