new here..need help on back speakers!

Guest chippy

it's still the stockers original from 92'. I'm only 16 dont' have the $$ to do anything to it, probably gonna rust to death up here in MN. lols :)

i gota try to remove the speakers to see for any wiring, but it looks like it's really hard to pry it loose. I have no manual about the car, because it never came with it. How should i remove it? Sorry for the noob question.

no it's in the back in the box. I'll check on that after school, it's getting late here folks nite! :bed:

What box? Stock location should either have speakers on either side in the rear or in the roof above and behind the back seats. You've got a lot of stereo junkies here. Just walk us through it slowly. What do you see? Do you have a digital camera to post pics of what you have?

Yep, stock speaker location for the 94-95's at least is in the roof. The main speakers face straight down, and the tweeters are angled, mounted vertically, pointing into the front of the cabin. A nice setup for a stock system of it's age. :aok:

okay so i took everything off and the rear speakers do work i just tested it. Do any of you know where the AMP is on my Pathfinder i can't seem to locate it. I'm thinking it's some wiring problem or amp problem but do i even have an AMP?

okay so i took everything off and the rear speakers do work i just tested it. Do any of you know where the AMP is on my Pathfinder i can't seem to locate it. I'm thinking it's some wiring problem or amp problem but do i even have an AMP?

You'll get about everything you need to deal with your stereo here. The sticky's at the top of the Garage section cover many of the common problems or projects that you'll come across, so be sure to check there first when you are trying to figure something out. ;)