88pathoffroad

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest davebwilliams

this thread makes me laugh. :D

Dave.

P.S. Owner of a 97 TJ (completed: Rubicon, most trails in and around Moab, Black Bear, White Rim Road Canyonlands, Glamis, etc.) and a 88 Grand Waggy.

P.P.S I have never been on a Jeep forum and seen Nissan bashing.

this thread makes me laugh.  :D

Dave.

P.S. Owner of a 97 TJ (completed: Rubicon, most trails in and around Moab, Black Bear, White Rim Road Canyonlands, Glamis, etc.) and a 88 Grand Waggy. 

P.P.S  I have never been on a Jeep forum and seen Nissan bashing.

Haha, you make me laugh....

The reason you dont see Nissan bashin on a Jeep site is because the smug is so thick they dont even know what a Nissan is, which is the reason of this thread.

(My South Park watchers will know what smug is)

Eh, cuzz im nice heres what smug means...

smug  46 up, 5 down 

someone who thinks theyre way better than everyone else or anything really, very pleased with themselves, radio 1 DJ's who think theyre smart.

Courtesy of Urbandictionary.com

Edited by FLApathy

If we are not laughing and having fun, then what are we doing? We have a salesman from our jeep store that walks by our shop and yells "MOPAR" at least 2 times a day. He does it just to get a rise out of us nissan boys.

Edited by 5523Pathfinder

this thread makes me laugh. :D

Dave.

P.P.S I have never been on a Jeep forum and seen Nissan bashing.

don't worry. i hear it all the time too. i had a 90 wrangler islander 6" SL 33's. loved my jeep to death, wheeled he tires off it (rubicon, hollister, frank raines) and it never let me down.....even when i drowned it.... still got me home after some drying.

gutless in a head wind.. never had a top on it.. but had nothin but fun in it.

used to wheel my stock pathy (mini me when she was stock) and my jeep together.. jeep did a tad better than mini.... only because it was modded more..... but good times fer sure! :bounce:

now i have 2 pathfinders and no jeep........ sly i would like a CJ5 or 7 tho... *drools*