New Roo-Bar/bullbar

InfamousDuckMan

I won this roo bar on Ebay... for $1. Furthermore when I got to Bendigo to pick it up the bloke I bought it from admired my 2 hour drive (& another 2 to get back) that he let me keep my dollar... my precious dollar.

20091230img3899large.jpg

20091230img3897large.jpg

I was told it came off this bloke's Landcruiser that got rolled. It has a custom winch mount in the middle, & isnt significantly damaged anywhere.

Has about 50% of surface rust, & has no existing mounts.

Any suggestions or things I should look out for when making this bar fit my rig?

Chime in with anything y'all feel like saying!

--DuckMan.

x2 on puting the stock blinkers in the bumper portion. Have a shop fab up some mounts from the bottom of your frame where the tow hookd mount and also reuse the stock bumper mount brackets, just have them extended or modified to brace that monstrosity.

Hell, that's a good something to start with for free. You can cut off the top bars and uppers to make it fity much more realistically. ;)

I have to say that is the ugliest front bar I have ever seen!! :clap:

Nothing lighter than 5 tons will ever cut you off again... :lol:

B

It's definatly uhh... uneek. Yea, that's the word I want. Like mensioned though, I'd line it up nice, hack the top of it off and brace it to the truck to no end and not worry about anyone cutting me off again!(Not that I cared before hand personally)