Hello All!

Stewie

Sorry for the delay of my introduction. Just trying to get back on the road and then the holidays moved in. I hope everyone is having a great holiday season. Since I am broke down in the driveway ( not undercover) my pathfinder is still sitting. I now have my seat out so I can get to my clutch pedal. 33 degrees and rain. I love Oregon.

So I just want to thank all of you who make this site happen and hopefully at some point I will have some helpful information for someone instead of begging for information for myself. I live in Eugene Oregon so if anyone knows a great place to get parts or a great mechanic in my area please let me know. I don't have a garage or shop so I can only do so much myself but often I am not happy with the work of so called 'mechanics' either. I have found that I can usually do it as well or better.

Happy travels and cheers;

Stewie

Howdy! Welcome to NPORA! WAVEY

There's tons of info all over the site. Don't worry about not being able to contribute immediately; all of us started out with little or no knowledge. We have a bunch of members in the NW. As far as parts go, some of us (self included) have had a great experience with Rob over at McKinney Nissan (www.factorynissanparts.com). Hopefully you continue to enjoy the site. :)

Cheers.

Welcome to NPORA, Stewie! Don't worry about needing help, thats how at least 75% of members found this site and to give it is why 25% remain... ;)

Anyway, look around for answers and ask if you can't find them...

B