Look Out Ozies

jimmaw

so tomorrow morning i get on a plane and head for Australia, damn this is gonna be a long flight. leave melbourne drive to orlando then fly to L.A.X. then to sydney, and finally melbourne. kinda funny though i go half way around the world only to end back up in melbourne. melbourne, fl to melbourne, Australia. anyways happy holidays everybody, and i hope to see this surfing santa you all have.

:jig:

Why arent you coming over to Perth mate? I have a couple of weeks off, could have headed up the coast for some fun.

mother in law lives in melbourne, but were might make it out that way i'll be here till jan 5.

Edited by jimmaw

so we(me,the woman, the inlaws) went to phillip island and saw the tiny penguins they are cute and very tiny!! that was very cold, not so bad here at the house though. we are planning atrip down the great ocean road to see the 12 apsotles, i think thats what they're called, right after christmas. the country is beautiful, and i love vinnies, bought myself some very nice cook books from there can't wait to try them out. oh and all the OZies i've meet walking down the road are very polilte, it's a nice change from america were everybody seems to hate you as you pass them on the street, although i see many more ginger's here then i ever did at home.

• 2 weeks later...

Did you watch the Sydney Harbour bridge Fireworks on TV ?

briefly i was pretty liquird up, and thenm we walked down to the beach and watched the melbourne and frankston fireworks.