The Alarm System

Guest 94_Pathfinder

Guest 94_Pathfinder

I find that my pathfinders security isnt as good. If someone breaks the back window of the Pathfinder it wouldnt alarm.. and the response time of the alarm to go off takes forever. Especially when you dont have the wireless remote to alarm the car. When you just close it by the locks and pressing down it will have a interval of 30 seconds and then the alarm will go off.

What alarm system would you recommend or what alarm system suits your vehicle that scares off the people stealing ur car?

Thank you.

I just make a mobile to dangle from the rear view mirror out of spent 12 gauge & .357 shells :nono: I'm not sure how well this works, but I have never had a car stolen (radio has been taken... AM/FM Cassette LOL). Maybe it only effects the more inteligent thieves...

Bernard

LOL Big Mike. 120 K ? Is that 120 KILO ?? Or are those 120 MM... My guess is artilery shells regardless. LOL, better brace up the rear view before hanging one of those :blink: LOL, my point is to make the thief think about mortality, not take out the truck and 1/2 the neighborhood. Kinda hard to walk up behind someone with something like that, and besides, I dont think they are legal in Cali...

Bernard