How's Everything?

MrJim

Hey to Everyone!

I have been out of it for the past month or so. I had 2 surgeries that were minor things really, but even still they have been enough to make me disappear for a bit. I am supposed to go back to work in a couple of weeks and until then I have some pretty heavy meds that are making me sleep alot. They were outpatient surgeries to fix torn tendons and stuff so its nothing life threatening or anything. I just wanted to let you all know why I have not been online too much lately.

The weather is getting cold and icy out there. They have been talking about snow, but we really haven't seen much of it yet. When the snow starts falling, I will be out there looking for people to rescue with the Pathy. Thats always fun!

Okay, so I will check in again soon...

MrJim

MrJim always great to see you on your forum. Warmest wishes for a speedy recovery as well. We got the snow last night. Only one vehicle off the road this mroning on the way into work and there wasn't anyone around the vehicle so I just came on in. No doubt others will suffer the same fate through tomorrow. I've got some fresh rubber that I wanted to try out on the snow so I guess I'll get to evaluate my latest purchase.