Complete Tune Up

ChrisPerna

Did you check the ecu for codes? 10mpg may be more than just outa tune.

any draging brakes or diff fluids that have never been changed. (the oil shears down and becomes thick with wear particles)

Plugs, wires, cap and rotor. (go ngk for the first 2 and Neighoff, bosh or Nissan for the other 2)

o2 sensor (bosh or NGK/ntk)

clean your MAF (gently)

check your timing belt; tentsion & position

Fuel filter

Air filter

check cat for cloging, crumbling or melting.

seafoam

Timing; 15 btdc @ 600-750 rpm with no accesories running.

more...

Edited by MY1PATH

10mpg says there is a problem.

Check cap and rotor, I have had the center electrode disappear (and still run!!)

O2 sensor

exhaust leak

fuel leak

Wasn't all this gone over already?

B

A vacuum booster uses vacuum pressure from the engine to boost the amount of pressure going to the brakes. The check valve on vacuum booster regulates the amount of pressure in the booster. If the valve is malfunctioning or clogged, the booster will produce an insufficient amount of pressure to the brakes.

It is located on the rubber hose mounted to teh firewall going from the brake booster to the engine.

A vacuum booster uses vacuum pressure from the engine to boost the amount of pressure going to the brakes. The check valve on vacuum booster regulates the amount of pressure in the booster. If the valve is malfunctioning or clogged, the booster will produce an insufficient amount of pressure to the brakes.

It is located on the rubber hose mounted to teh firewall going from the brake booster to the engine.

thank you, so is a tune up gonna run me about 200?