Its Me!

olddirtyrake

Hello, My name is Pat, I'm form Duluth, MN (home of the salty roads n Rusty junkers). I bought this 95 pathy for the 4wd in winter. We havent been getting as much snow as we used to but once in a while we get a down pour. If anyone else has been stranded because they cant get through the snow in -30 degree weather you know how valuable 4wd is no matter the fuel economy. 1 tow = $100 and up not factoring in walking in the cold weather to find a phone(I just may be the last person on earth without a cell phone).So I think 4wd saves money regardless of the fuel cost here in Duluth. Ever since I've joined this site I've been addicted to seeing all the mods and fun people have been having with their pathfinders. I want a lift eventually but not yet. Planning on making this my daily driver so until I get a fancy car and park this thing in the summer I'm going to keep it stock.Next thing I'm going to do with this thing is get manual lock hubs sounds like a great addition.I work overnights at assisted living so I have nothing better to do than read forum and post hopefully I don't rub anyone the wrong way by posting to much. So that's it for me hello everyone.

It's you!! Well it's aboot time! :D Welcome to NPORA!

Fixed pezzy

's statement...

Welcome...I too am a mn child...Lovly country up that way,I spend a few weeks up there every summer at my cabin or at gilbert.Ever wanna go wheeling just tell me...

Damn Viqueens :nono:

Good to see another midwest Pathy, once you swap out the auto hubs you'll be modding it alot, mine was a daily driver for years. 75 mile commute to work made me get a lil car also once gas went crazy.

have to get together sometime for some wheeling (Gilbert sounds good, never been there)

I'm in Milwaukee so if your ever in town give me a heads up; 5 minutes from Milwaukee Zoo, Stadium and 10 minutes to Summerfest.

Only negative is 2-3 hours to closest wheeling;-(

Welcome!

Mike

Damn Viqueens :nono:

Good to see another midwest Pathy, once you swap out the auto hubs you'll be modding it alot, mine was a daily driver for years. 75 mile commute to work made me get a lil car also once gas went crazy.

have to get together sometime for some wheeling (Gilbert sounds good, never been there)

I'm in Milwaukee so if your ever in town give me a heads up; 5 minutes from Milwaukee Zoo, Stadium and 10 minutes to Summerfest.

Only negative is 2-3 hours to closest wheeling;-(

Welcome!

Mike

sumerfest wahoo!!! anyways welcome. after that rust coment whats the rust situation on your pathy?