1992 NISSAN pathfinder colors

ebag17

I know it's a color option. But I'm pretty sure safari green is a darker green..... i dunno i have to park my car really far away while at school and the weather is not to friendly lately. i'll just pack some supplies and begin my trek! lol. (Whats up with all this rain) Go get the vin and find the color code that way i guess. Thanks for your input.

awwww yes that is it. that's exactly what mine use to look like before it hit tree. ( I figure i'm 19 and everyone deserves at least 1 stupid driving mistake )

Thanks alot.

-G

Haha. Well I worked all summer and finally got enough money to buy my Pathy. You know when you get a new car and your driving and looking at all the new buttons and just messing with stuff when you should be paying attention to the road? It was one of those situations but, worse. I noticed the clock wasn't right. For some reason I reached through the steering wheel to adjust it. It turns out you can't turn the wheel when your arm is through it. I almost broke my own arm trying to slam the wheel over to avoid running off the road. Not one of my proudest moments. The factory brush guard actually probably saved my car. I was able to drive away and my car still runs fine... Just without a front end. Lol. I get so mad at myself when ever i think about this.. What a stupid mistake. Although i think i can get ahold of a CalminiPre-runner front bumper for a Nissan Frontier rather cheap so with alot of cutting and thinking while sitting in front of my car i think it's going to work out for the better. I'll post pics if it works out.

Haha. Well I worked all summer and finally got enough money to buy my Pathy. You know when you get a new car and your driving and looking at all the new buttons and just messing with stuff when you should be paying attention to the road? It was one of those situations but, worse. I noticed the clock wasn't right. For some reason I reached through the steering wheel to adjust it. It turns out you can't turn the wheel when your arm is through it. I almost broke my own arm trying to slam the wheel over to avoid running off the road. Not one of my proudest moments. The factory brush guard actually probably saved my car. I was able to drive away and my car still runs fine... Just without a front end. Lol. I get so mad at myself when ever i think about this.. What a stupid mistake. Although i think i can get ahold of a CalminiPre-runner front bumper for a Nissan Frontier rather cheap so with alot of cutting and thinking while sitting in front of my car i think it's going to work out for the better. I'll post pics if it works out.

awesome. lol. the bumper will look cool too. you should post some pics of the b4 and after too

There were a few green colors available at the time for all Nissans.

#DH6: Green Metallic

#DJ2: Dark Green

#FL1: Green (from jul1992 to jul1993) and it changed to Greenish Blue (from jul1993 and on)

#5J6: #DH6 green metallic and #656 Gold metallic Two tone combination.

according to FAST.

Edited by Indigent