A call from Australia to America about r50's

Reenman

Hey all Just a shout out from Australia and a quick ask.

I have my stock 2001 st r50 pathfinder now but i live in Australia, Australia being on another planet we have no stockists of after market gear to suit them.

i have rang around all the big brands ARB TJM etc etc and all i'm looking for atm is a safari style rack like you guys in America seem to have,

they look awesome. The only thing i could come up with is using crappy thule family racks and bolting (some how) a basket on to it.

Garvin have the one i like but its only for a 96 with what looks like different raised plastic rails, mine are just recessed chrome ones.

The lack of accessories is ok i love the r50 and i dont mind hunting down or importing things, it would be the best help if NPORA people from America could give us some

details of larger after market parts dealers so us in Australia can find our gear and import gear a little bit better and help our chances of making our r50's look as good as yours.

This would not be a plug on brands just a point in the right direction. :wiggle:

or try roof rack city in brisbane. If they dont have it no one in oz will. There on the northside in chermside from memory. Cant remember if they have a web site or not. But if it can go on a roof they usually have it or will order it in.