Think I may have blown a head gasket

GreaseMonky81

I swapped the gauge sending unit it was the fan now its back to normal thanks for all the help guys.

See, we bought you back from the edge, you were thinking you blew the engine, and it was just a simple fan clutch! :aok:

Oh nice. When you first get into the central area where you're actually at the power line structures, have you been to the far right trail that heads off right next to the power line structure? I've only been straight and left once you get to the main opening. You've followed the trail that goes straight ahead from the road that takes you in right? The one that leads to the big red pit like you can see in my pictures?

I don't think the VG30E even has that hose:

They don't, why I pointed out the engine type, my 88 has that bleeder in the hose. The little hose jumps off and runs to a T fitting in one of the heater hoses on the firewall.

They don't, why I pointed out the engine type, my 88 has that bleeder in the hose. The little hose jumps off and runs to a T fitting in one of the heater hoses on the firewall.

Whats the purpose of that hose, the one that runs to the heater hose? Is it just for bleeding purposes?