OWL In or Out

dhardison

White: In or Out?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. White: In or Out?

• White Letter In
    • White Letter Out
    • Meh. Either.

DID YOU GUYS NOTICE OUTSIDE THE USA, places like Canada, Oz, NZ, etc it's letters out and in the USA it's letters in!?!?

We did letters out in the 60's 70's and early part of the 80's. I am sure letters out will come back to the U.S. what with this big trend of 15 year old kids wearing 70's and 80's clothing, hair cuts, driving around 78 z-28's and other stuff i remember from when I was growing up.

ids wearing Ramone's Dead Kennedy's Black Flag, Black Sabbath t-shirts! so i think in 5 years the U.S. will be white letters out, but for now, black is better, look cleaner.

DID YOU GUYS NOTICE OUTSIDE THE USA, places like Canada, Oz, NZ, etc it's letters out and in the USA it's letters in!?!?

We did letters out in the 60's 70's and early part of the 80's. I am sure letters out will come back to the U.S. what with this big trend of 15 year old kids wearing 70's and 80's clothing, hair cuts, driving around 78 z-28's and other stuff i remember from when I was growing up.

ids wearing Ramone's Dead Kennedy's Black Flag, Black Sabbath t-shirts! so i think in 5 years the U.S. will be white letters out, but for now, black is better, look cleaner.

By that logic pervert vans with fake sidepipes, chain steering wheels, and big vikings painted on the side of them should be back in style any day now!

I parked next to another Pathfinder yesterday wearing LTXs and at least I figured out the size of the letters Michelin and LTX thing that's been bugging me. The 31xxx size tires have much bigger letters than the 275 or 265 xxx sizes.

By that logic pervert vans with fake sidepipes, chain steering wheels, and big vikings painted on the side of them should be back in style any day now!

DUDE they are SOOOO back in here in the San Francisco Bay Area!!!

The only change is the vans now have 22 inch rims and it's mostly the hip hop crowd that drives them now. But same visor on the windshield, same side fiberglass running boards, same custom side windows, etc etc! I am telling you, maybe not the rest of the Country, but California (Bay area and SoCal) they got some weird reocurring fads out here.

Pathy's however are timeless! :handlebars: