95 Maplight on a 90... (edited topic)

GreyAliens

Hi team! Still have not picked up my Pathy. Get paid on Monday (was hoping today) will go and pay off the rest and pick it up and go get it registered etc...

Anyway, i remember reading some folks would get a MAP light from a 95 WD21 and put it on their 90. Something about the wiring already being there just neeed the part... Well there is a guy on craigslist getting rid of his 94 Pathy and is selling odd bits for cheap, so I figured if he has it, I can get it... but I don't even know where it goes...

Does the 90 4 door NOT have a map light?

Anyone got pics?

Cheers,

Gus.

In my advanced search for pics I saw lots of mods for overhead consoles, troubleshooting some lights, but not this simple mod.

Edited by GreyAliens

there is a cabin light in all models. i think they are the same throughout the years but i'm not 100% sure.. you can search parts numbers on parts suppliers' sites to find out for sure.

also, you may want to search around here as there was a thread about a mod to that light using LED bulbs.

how can i delete this post?

You can't once some else posts in the thread ;)

Anyway there is another thread about this topic with far more info in it. Looked around/search and you'll find it, it as started by unccpathfinder if I remember corecty. Pics are included too. :aok: