Dash Lights

Newbie to the sight. Just got a great deal on a 92 Pathy. Glad to be back in a Nissan :-)

However, after purchase I found out the dash lights (none of the dash lights) come on at all. Gauges,temp control,radio ahstray nothing.

dimmer switch is also on.

Any easy fix out there???

• 3 weeks later...
checked the standard fuses under the dash.....is there a "relay" or larger fuse elsewhere?

I couldn't locate it if there is.

search for a post about some thing about removing the bezel and clean out some contacts and it makes all the lights come on... I am sure some one will chime in...

search for a post about some thing about removing the bezel and clean out some contacts and it makes all the lights come on... I am sure some one will chime in...

Bezel?

In the dimmer switch?

I have since found a new (used) switch here on the site hopefully that will due the trick. Will keep you posted.

I was gonna suggest the dimmer switch, cause i know when i'm playin around taking those switches in and out, the dash lights don't work with the dimmer unplugged. Also the turn signal don't work when the hazard switch is disconnected. Good Luck.

I was gonna suggest the dimmer switch, cause i know when i'm playin around taking those switches in and out, the dash lights don't work with the dimmer unplugged. Also the turn signal don't work when the hazard switch is disconnected. Good Luck.

New dimmer switch...still no dash lights........