OEM Roof Rack

Xetabur

The reason I ask is bc there is actually a wrecked 94 SE near me that still has the oem rack on it, I guess screws hold it on and should be easy to get off. The paint is wore off so I guess I could repaint it. If I remember correctly the rear spoiler is on there as well-is that hard to remove/install?

The rear wing is easy, just take the hinges too. I tried taking the bars that actually mount to the roof off the 1 I ocasonally borrow parts from at the yard I deal with. Heads stripped out instantly, no patience for that right now.

The OEM mounting kit used riv-nuts. Self tapping screws should do the trick though. If you are worried about it, pull the headliner and install t-nuts from the inside. The screws holding the rails to the roof strip very easily. You might want to take a cordless drill in case you have to take the heads off of the screws.

Isnt there 2 different types if rear spoiler? Which one will work on my 95 xe-v6?

for wd21's there was one with and one without a notch for the 3rd brake light. I have seen people on here with un-notched ones over the light so they work either way.

Im at jy-$50 for roof rack. The rear spoiler is sold with the entire back window for $250!!!!

dam, try a pick-a-part maby. pocket the hinges and walk up to the counter with just the wing.