New Pathy

Well, for those of you that remember, I sold my 94 black SE 5 spd about 6 months ago. My thoughts were that my camaro would also sale and I could use that money plus a little help from my dad to get me a 1/2 ton crew cab 4x4 that I've wanted for a while. Well, camaro didn't sell and it's about time to go back to school and my dad lost his job, so there will be no help there. I found the email from the lady that bought my pathy and I offered to buy it back. She put $1000 in it including new CL and some ball joints and I paid $300 more than she paid me, and I got the pathy back. Think I came out on top on this deal! She's home again!

DSC04401.jpg

I take that as a compliment, especially seeing as how you have quite a nice little collection going too.

What? that is the same one in each pic in my sig.

I don't have 3 pathys :shiftyeyes:

• 1 month later...
What? that is the same one in each pic in my sig.

I don't have 3 pathys :shiftyeyes:

What about the three in your sig? (Not the pics)

I think I'm going to stop at three.... atleast until my parents and gf calm down a bit about me having three, then we'll see what happens, lol.

But seriously, one is just for parts and I just about have everything I want off of it, so it's about to be scrapped as there's not much there anymore. So 2 is going to be a good place to be. I'll try to rival Slick in having a big off road king and a DD. Trying to SAS my 87 and do some mild offroading in my (once again) new 94 and it'll be my DD.

Yeah I do have 3 I was just kidding. I keep all 3 in different places! That way no one can say anything. One is my DD, the other is in my grandmothers garage, and the 93 is in my friends backyard shed thingy lol.

Yeah I do have 3 I was just kidding. I keep all 3 in different places! That way no one can say anything. One is my DD, the other is in my grandmothers garage, and the 93 is in my friends backyard shed thingy lol.

Nice. I have one at school with me, and the other two are at my friend's auction. He has a little extra space out there for cars. Who knew? :shrug:

So what's your excuse for having 3? I already gave mine...

Edited by Soccerstudd5

Nice. I have one at school with me, and the other two are at my friend's auction. He has a little extra space out there for cars. Who knew? :shrug:

So what's your excuse for having 3? I already gave mine...

Got the 93 when I was sixteen. Didn't get to drive it for long, as I found severe frame rust.

The gray one you see is the one I have at school. I bought it in my second semester of the first year because I couldn't stand driving my grandmothers car all the time.

The third (loaded 95) I bought this February for 100 dollars. It needs a little welding but is only got 112k on it.