after market temp gauge

ac92pathfinder

im looking for a after market temp gauge for my 92 pathfinder i got one from autozone i forgot what brand it is starts with an s but anyway the fittings are too big to put where the temp sensor goes. i was wondering if anyone can tell what after market gauges will fit on there or maybe i can hook it somewhere else. thanks

You can just spice a new thermostat into a coolant line and run the wires along your fender well and into the firewall to the temperature gauge that would be mounted wherever you would want it to go.

x2 greddy makes on that you can slipinto your coolant line under your radiator hose, the flexibiltiy of the hose seals the wire and then you can run it to wherever.

im looking for a after market temp gauge for my 92 pathfinder i got one from autozone i forgot what brand it is starts with an s but anyway the fittings are too big to put where the temp sensor goes. i was wondering if anyone can tell what after market gauges will fit on there or maybe i can hook it somewhere else. thanks

Check out Isspro, they make gauges for everything, I run 17 of them in my powerstroke!

greddy prices are about $200! thats a lot for a guage IMO.

if you disconnected the OEM guage sensor wire from the sender could you connect an aftermarket one to it? or does it read differently?