Hi, from Melbourne Australia.

ESP357

Hi, been checking out this site for a while and thought i'd join up. My names Shannon, im in Melbourne Australia and my rides a 92 Terrano turbo diesel, so far i've lifted her approx 3"(cranked up torsion bars and cut down 65 Chevy impala rear springs), 13 pound boost,intercooler(off a 300zx),boost guage,spotties and 15x7 rims with 30x9.5 maxxis buckshots(will go to 32's when the 30s wear out). It's my daily driver that i use to tow my dirtbike with .

post-23096-1247561814_thumb.jpg

Edited by ESP357

G'day Shannon, always good to see another Aussie on the board (there are quite a few of us now). Is that a Patrol scoop I spy on the hood? Are you running a top mount cooler? If so, what is it off and can you post some pics up.

Its a Terrano, factory turbo diesel down under baby

Ahhh. Man, how come we only get the crappy stuff ? "Eh, the Americans only want gas hogs. Forget our cool turbo-4s and turbodiesels. Just fling something with lots of cylinders and hp at them. Oh - and make sure it has the extra floppy wide seats to accommodate their obese behinds."

Well, at least we've got burgers and apple pie!

How much extra oomph does the extra boost provide ? Or does it come with 13 boost standard ?

Edited by GoPathyGo

Its a Terrano, factory turbo diesel down under baby

Hi Dave,the 'coolers off a 300 zx,i think one of the early ones that ran the twin coolers in the guard.Only cost $50 for 2 on ebay.It was real easy to mount,just cut off the turbo outlet at the bend and bolt her on,took all of an hour but then a bit of time mounting the scoop and making the surround. They aren't the biggest coolers around but better than nothing. The scoop is just a cheap $30 saas one off ebay but you can get them at supercheap too.

post-23096-1247562042_thumb.jpg

Edited by ESP357

Ahhh. Man, how come we only get the crappy stuff ? "Eh, the Americans only want gas hogs. Forget our cool turbo-4s and turbodiesels. Just fling something with lots of cylinders and hp at them. Oh - and make sure it has the extra floppy wide seats to accommodate their obese behinds."

Well, at least we've got burgers and apple pie!

How much extra oomph does the extra boost provide ? Or does it come with 13 boost standard ?

Not sure how much extra power but with 3 men,3 dirtbikes and all our gear she used to slow to about 80 going up hills,now she climbs them at 110 without losing any speed,6psi boost was standard.

Hi Dave,the 'coolers off a 300 zx,i think one of the early ones that ran the twin coolers in the guard.Only cost $50 for 2 on ebay.It was real easy to mount,just cut off the turbo outlet at the bend and bolt her on,took all of an hour but then a bit of time mounting the scoop and making the surround. They aren't the biggest coolers around but better than nothing. The scoop is just a cheap $30 saas one off ebay but you can get them at supercheap too.

I should have read your first post a second time, where you said it was off a 300zx. I am looking at possibly getting a cooler off a GT4 celica, I have a mate who has one.

Welcome from around the globe mate. I dig all those vehicle variations down under. Like the old Ford Falcons and the Holden's .... I got into all that when I saw Mad Max, then when the internet came I was able to learn a lot more... You guys know they have a PONTIAC GTO that is really a Holden... who would have thought.... you guys still make rear wheel drive!

I want to go to Australia and NZ. The closest I get is Outback Steakhouse ha ha ha!

Also liked that movi about that Ozie with the old motorocycle and he went out to the states and got a world record!

Welcome from around the globe mate. I dig all those vehicle variations down under. Like the old Ford Falcons and the Holden's .... I got into all that when I saw Mad Max, then when the internet came I was able to learn a lot more... You guys know they have a PONTIAC GTO that is really a Holden... who would have thought.... you guys still make rear wheel drive!

I want to go to Australia and NZ. The closest I get is Outback Steakhouse ha ha ha!

Also liked that movi about that Ozie with the old motorocycle and he went out to the states and got a world record!

Hey, hows it going. You might like my other ride,it's an 82 ford falcon with a heavily worked 351,auto 3500 hi stall,9" diff etc. Thats the reason i bought the terrano,so i didn't have to drive the ford every day anymore.Those pontiac gto's are called monaro's over here.

post-23096-1247562189_thumb.jpg

Edited by ESP357

hello, hello, hello, welcome from me to. hows the bloody cold weather. atleast youre a ford fan. lol but love to see some more of youre rig under the members ride. dont forget to check out us guys under the aussie thread.