Whats that sound?

shane

For some reason when ever i hit a nice mud pit and get out my truck starts to squeal like a pig kinda sounds like the timeing belt or cv axles or almost the clutch witch doesent make sense becuz the noise stops when i push down the clutch. Now I i have a rip in the boot for my right cv axle i need new cv axles but thats not on the top of my list my truck also when in 4wd doesent like it when i turn the wheel all the way right or left it squeks when i do that but only when i turned the wheel all the way, so i just delt with it but the same loud squel happens right out of the puddle for about a min or 5 then it shuts up. and the timeing belt is brand new but if it got wet it would explain the sound but i still think it might be something else and i need a new clutch pretty soon im not sure if that has anything to do with it so any idea what the sound is?

or almost the clutch witch doesent make sense becuz the noise stops when i push down the clutch.

Clutch throw out bearing, I'll bet.

There is a small channce it is the clutch/friction plate chattering when wet though. Is, your bell housing shield in place and in good shape?

B

Were is the power steering belt?

and i dont know what or were the bell houseing shield is

p.s i dont mean to come off as a dumbass im still learning iv only been working on cars for a year now and i have never worked with a transsmission or powersteering yet I learn what me and my dad fix and work on together. And this pathy is what im learning everything on.

Were is the power steering belt?

and i dont know what or were the bell houseing shield is

p.s i dont mean to come off as a dumbass im still learning iv only been working on cars for a year now and i have never worked with a transsmission or powersteering yet I learn what me and my dad fix and work on together. And this pathy is what im learning everything on.

power steeting will be the pump on the (US) passenger side of the engine. you can tigten it by a tensioner bolt on the bottom side facing the fender well.

Its ok, the pathy is a Gr8 rig to learn on, simpe and lots of hand room.

i guess you can say the hand room is great but they just put the parts in the worst places, the first thing i ever replaced on it was the altenator and that had to be in the worst spot possible but i will try and tighten the bolt and tell you guys if it fixed it

And has anyone ever tryed one of those vortex things you put in your air filter hose or any kind of chip that would be good for the pathy