broken front suspension hanger/bracket

warrenmh

i have just taken my 1990 4 door diesel in for a w.o.f (vehicle road worthy cert) to find the front suspension mount cracked through below the chassis, i have ground it out and re-welded it but im thinking of getting a new chassis, does anyone know if the two door pathy diesel has the same chassis as the 4 door. as ive seen one going cheap and was thinking of getting it . and maybe having it galvanised or zinc sprayed has anyone done this?

I do belive the chasis is the same but there may be a few minor differances; mounting brackets for various lines and wires... ya know the stuff you can prolly fix if your able enough to do a chasis swap in the first place.

I do belive the chasis is the same but there may be a few minor differances; mounting brackets for various lines and wires... ya know the stuff you can prolly fix if your able enough to do a chasis swap in the first place.

Thanks for that, my main concern was seat belt mounts, torsion-bars and rear suspension hangers....and an overhead crane in my garage would help..thanks again...... warren