Truck pull question.... participate!

LovemyPathfinder

Tell the him to prove the power of his truck...getting him to do a clutch dump at 4000 rpm...if hes lieing then it'll buck and spin a little and if he's not then with that much tq he'll fry the clutch...so you get to laugh at him ethier way...and if its a auto then call him a bunb $hit for not being able to drive stick.Also every kid that I know that drives ford pick ups are douchs...saying how much better and faster there truck is(my mud truck would gobble them up with its 454)then my pathy.I'd tell them yeah well I can climb a tree with the gearing in it.

Also I dont know I always wanted a HD 87-91 f250...ether bb or 7.3 turbo powered.

I love there body style since I have a 89 150

+1000

amen my friend. I dislike young ford owners. And it is an auto. the dousche says he has his own towing business and he tows 14k every week...

LMAO! he is one of those morons that has to be better than everyone else.. Have u ever heard of a 7.5 liter powerstroke diesel? i never have but guess what...he has one!! lmao!

I don't have to tell my friends what my truck can do. They made fun of it, a lot. Now whenever they call me to come pull them out of the mud, I come out drive through what they got stuck in, laugh at them and leave without helping.

I'm a city kid, but I'm not an idiot and I hold my own around where I live. But honestly who gives a crap which truck can pull the other? Probably reducing the lifespan of the crappy domestic truck anyways.

Well i wish i had a titan and would love to own a tundra someday after college. man what a hard descision! <<that is if the stupid california obama cafe laws dont destroy all trucks.

But the beautiful R50 is mine. 3.5 5 speed.

Edited by pathfinder9035

Meh, I'd tell them they're both f***ing retarded and that my 2400 HP Honda Civic with 42" Tires could output both of their trucks together

'

rofl

No, seriously... if they want to do a competition like this... don't. Otherwise, the ONLY winner will be the shop that gets to rebuild the transmissions on both trucks...

Meh, I'd tell them they're both f***ing retarded and that my 2400 HP Honda Civic with 42" Tires could output both of their trucks together

'

rofl

No, seriously... if they want to do a competition like this... don't. Otherwise, the ONLY winner will be the shop that gets to rebuild the transmissions on both trucks...

supposedly it already has happend.

Then all you do is tell him these five simple words:

Video or it didn't happen.

When he can't produce, laugh at him and walk away knowing your Pathfinder is superior in every desirable way :)

Why pull off?

Why say my truck is faster?

It is fun!

Some people like to bash their perfectly good truck on rocks...why? Fun

Some people like to get mud in places that water has a hard time finding, why? Fun

Some people like to drag great looking trucks through tree branches on trails, why? Fun

I have more than once offered a tow off to trucks that are full size and may have me by up to 1000 lbs but it would be fun anyway. I am sure that I am not the only one who has mashed the gas pedal next to a "fast" car to show them that speed is relative to the ground, not stickers or the buttstang dyno...again fun!

To each his/her own!

BTW Davids Farm is one of the funniest/retarded you tube entries out there, that dude is crazy and has friends to back him up!! ...enjoy!

Edited by 02silverpathy

ill take a gas over a diesel anyday.

I dunno, a '01 with the JDM ZD30DDTi and a 5spd would tear sh*t up!

eh der buds dat der ferd will out do yer jap crap anyday. Now lets go dun to dat der store n git sum cigritts

You forgot to add "go n' makes me a few o' dem der downits in mah rustay Trans Am. Den I can hed on back to th'ol trailer park, have me sum berz an' make me sum durty wit' mah lil' sistur."

Now THAT's a redneck! :lol:

Why pull off?

Why say my truck is faster?

It is fun!

Some people like to bash their perfectly good truck on rocks...why? Fun

Some people like to get mud in places that water has a hard time finding, why? Fun

Some people like to drag great looking trucks through tree branches on trails, why? Fun

I have more than once offered a tow off to trucks that are full size and may have me by up to 1000 lbs but it would be fun anyway. I am sure that I am not the only one who has mashed the gas pedal next to a "fast" car to show them that speed is relative to the ground, not stickers or the buttstang dyno...again fun!

To each his/her own!

BTW Davids Farm is one of the funniest/retarded you tube entries out there, that dude is crazy and has friends to back him up!! ...enjoy!

X2 its all aboot the fun

I love the Farm...the camaros just great(Fuzzy @#$'s hang from the mirror)