New Xenon Bulbs

White95Pathy

I installed some new Xenon bulbs today, look much better than that yellowish color. I got the pair for 15 bucks. I also changed the color of the fog lights and the corners.

Tell me what you think.

Dean

100_0946.jpg[/img]

100_0947.jpg[/img]

Good idea !!! should improve night driving...never tried them... any appreciable difference ? if so make sure you are not blinding anyone coming towards you...

i bought some of those super bright white leds off of superbrightleds.com and they look sweet in the clear corners i bought ill get pictures. im getting a hid kit soon i think also i ordered one for the z ill see how i like it should be in tomorrow! i currently am using silver star bulbs in both cars

i bought some of those super bright white leds off of superbrightleds.com and they look sweet in the clear corners i bought ill get pictures. im getting a hid kit soon i think also i ordered one for the z ill see how i like it should be in tomorrow! i currently am using silver star bulbs in both cars

Yea im going to get a hid kit also, but for now I got these.

Beats that ugly yellow color.

i can see alot farther with my white ones then i could with my stock yellow ones. Actual bright yellow bulbs are illegal where i live so its just stock bulbs or silver stars or hid kit

i can see alot farther with my white ones then i could with my stock yellow ones. Actual bright yellow bulbs are illegal where i live so its just stock bulbs or silver stars or hid kit

I like your z.

i sold 1 before it was a 1984 with an original 46k miles it was brand spanking new

thanks man! BTW i just got my hid kit installed in it. but yours is really new ha mine has like 160k miles on it. My goal is to get a turboed motor for it someday

thanks man! BTW i just got my hid kit installed in it. but yours is really new ha mine has like 160k miles on it. My goal is to get a turboed motor for it someday

Yea np, these 300z have potential man good luck.

On the hid kit take some pictures of them at night

looks very cool I like it I have the same idea I also modify my turn light to ber corner ligths and turn at the same tiem as my gif below shows

:)

I wanth to change my bumper from one like yours

looks very cool I like it I have the same idea I also modify my turn light to ber corner ligths and turn at the same tiem as my gif below shows

:)

I wanth to change my bumper from one like yours

That is cool man, good luck with that.