Pickup truck recommendations

GoPathyGo

I don't know where mz got that Toyota BS from, but the Ford F series is the best selling truck worldwide.

Edited by Kingman

Here is another quote.... http://www.core77.com/blog/object_culture/...d_uhoh_9225.asp

according to Top Gear, the best-selling car in the world is the Ford F-150 pickup truck. They are sold at an astonishing rate of 107 every hour of every day of the year, which means two or three went while I was composing this paragraph. Getting only 14/20 mpg, that's not good news for anyone except Exxon and several dozen lucky Sheiks.

Cheers Kingman :beer: WA state residents are just plain smarter.......

...ouf, but the crash test are quite impressive for any pickup...

oh... Ford pickup are popular here too...and very popular in region...4x4 obviously...

cheers Beavis0076 and cheers Kingman :beer: even if i never asked to be any plain smarter than WA state residents :tongue:

Edited by Pinip

Here is another quote.... http://www.core77.com/blog/object_culture/...d_uhoh_9225.asp

according to Top Gear, the best-selling car in the world is the Ford F-150 pickup truck. They are sold at an astonishing rate of 107 every hour of every day of the year, which means two or three went while I was composing this paragraph. Getting only 14/20 mpg, that's not good news for anyone except Exxon and several dozen lucky Sheiks.

Yup. My dad owns one, an '01 Lariat 5.4L 4x4. It's given us 115k of completely reliable service. One coil pack and a cruise control recall.

I believe the Titan and Pathfinder Armada got a black dot for reliability a few years on the Consumer Reports list...

Edited by Kingman

My dad has a 99 F150 2WD with the 4.something V8 (I think). His only problems have been the gas mileage and a lack of traction when the bed is empty (of course we have helper springs on the back so that doesn't help with the traction issue)

I don't know where mz got that Toyota BS from, but the Ford F series is the best selling truck worldwide.

from never seeing a ford truck outiside of this country.. on the other hand, toyotas p-u's are everywhere.

that's skewed by the sheer numbers of them sold stateside. outside the states and canada, there aren't all that many.

That was four years ago. ;)

...trying to build up positive infos on the success of Ford outside America ... :rolleyes: ...touchy subject !!

Edited by Pinip