FYI: Service Manuals

GoPathyGo

I've been trying to find the Nissan Service manuals. Called the 800 numbers. Prices run from $75-$185 depending on year, dealer status blah blah. After I finished choking, I did a bit of research.

1. Authorized Service Manuals from Nissan can be "viewed online" at www.nissan-techinfo.com. This site carries manuals for 2000+ model years. Company called (I'm not making this up) Tweddle Litho at 800-450-9491. But prices are really really high. $20 for a 1-day viewing! Older manuals are available from 800-247-5321

2. Downloadable PDFs are available online from a variety of sources. $20 gets you pretty much any kind of factory (not Haynes/Chilton/knockoff) service manual you want for any make, model and year. Try tradebits.com Download window is open for 72 hours.

HTH,

GPG.

yea nissan techinfo used to be "free" but they figured out folks were seeing it free and fixed their directories

Ah good to know. I don't mind paying something but $20 for 24 hours ? OUCH! The Tradebits thing I got seems to be the factory one. Very useful learning tool for me.

Ah good to know. I don't mind paying something but $20 for 24 hours ? OUCH! The Tradebits thing I got seems to be the factory one. Very useful learning tool for me.

well if its like it used to be you can DL a lot of manuals in 24 hrs...its section by section but you can do a lot in 24 hrs...i was mad I pretty much had everything and thats EVERYTHING from 94-2006 until my HD died...so now all i have is 95 and an 87 hard copy

• 4 weeks later...

sup fellas..

manuals everyone? :whistle:

if anyone interested? let me know...i'll be sending by separated emails, cuz its 58MB.

unless u have a USdownloader (downloader engine for rapidshare), here's the link, the pasword is pdftown.com

http://rapidshare.com/files/45424937/pathfinder_2004.zip (for R50)

here's a lookup of it

newpicturev.png

i think above link is already been posted but i forgot in which topic...

and below's the link to R20s

http://www.onlinefreeebooks.net/automotive...manual-pdf.html (for R20)

and here's a lookup of it. and it's 42MB

31624099.png

it's a free one...but just in case..i've downloaded it before someone decides to make it a chargeable... :puterpunch:

if anything comes up on the net...i'll update...

:dance::dance:

Edited by ganeca81