dash and seats

fluffie

hey guys i got a line on a 94 pathy the guy says all it really needs is a back drivers window hes selling it for 500 dollars. the main reason for it is the tranny mine is on its last leg 195000 miles and she makes a grinding noise right at 3000 rpms. the truck also has leather seats im wonderign will the tranny the seats and maybe even the dash be a bolt up or am i looking at alot of fab work. figured if i get it the leather seats and dash might stay with me. i ahve a freidn at jobcore right now and he is gonna need a ride when he gets back if i can get the other one running after im done with it i may sell it to him to make a little money back.

The seats shouldnt be too much a problem. If they are heated, then you may have a touch of wiring to do. The dash on the other hand, has been done. I believe you will need to swap harnesses, maybe a few braces and HVAC components.

sorry guys it was a 95 mine is a 92 the motor and trans has 145000 on it mine has 195000 and the trans makes a grinding noise at about 3000 rpm if i can use most of the stuff out of it i wanna try it the guy said the only issues with it were the back glass was busted out and it had a exhaust leak but around hear the motor be trans in desent shape i think is worth it the rest is just a bonus

I my just use the motor and trans and seats if their in good shape i seen what u were doin to the 87 and I dont no that I want to in that far with the dash thats alot of wireing that I dont wanna deal with

:D good...but yea your tranny and all of that should work fine and u should have the heated seat plug in the floor and just need to get the switches...is a 92 MPFI and electronic speedo? if so then the dash may not be a big deal..mine was a big deal b/c i'm lazy and didnt want to try and figure out the parameters of the ECU

my 87 has had 94 and 95 seats put in...none leather but the mouting tracks should all be the same..and who says you have to hook up the heated seats anyways?

Edited by unccpathfinder

im not sure about the speedo i talked to the guy yesterday it seems in a little bit worse shape then i thought it needs alot of tlc broken drivers side door handle new front marker light and the seats were leather heated seats but hes got a big tear in the drivers seat and has duct tape over it. i have just talked to him on the phone but i think i may take a drive monday when im off hes about an hour away and says it drivable thinks for all ur help guys ill let ya no what i do