Little highschool runts tried to steal my KC's!

beavis0076

Since I have moved to seattle, I have no access to a welder. But i put screws though everything I could and then stripped them.... hope I never have to take it off... lmao!!!

you can probably pickup a thin stick and just use your battery and jumper cables to make a small tack. I do like the "strip the damned screws" idea though.

Edited by k9sar

ugh I had to park my truck really far away from where I work, and its in a prime spot for people like that :( Oh and Beavis if you need a welder I'm picking one up soon, and I'm only over in kirkland.

you can probably pickup a thin stick and just use your battery and jumper cables to make a small tack. I do like the "strip the damned screws" idea though.

Hmmm.. tell me more about this. :crossedwires: I would like to be able to do that.

ugh I had to park my truck really far away from where I work, and its in a prime spot for people like that :( Oh and Beavis if you need a welder I'm picking one up soon, and I'm only over in kirkland.

awesome!

Edited by beavis0076

Can't they nail them with tresspassing at least?

Agreed, I would think you could file trespassing charges.

And as for the cops saying they cant do anything because they didnt take anything...attempted vandalizm and/or minor theft is a misdemeanor as well isnt it?

There are people arrested all the time for attempted robbery!

Agreed, I would think you could file trespassing charges.

And as for the cops saying they cant do anything because they didnt take anything...attempted vandalizm and/or minor theft is a misdemeanor as well isnt it?

There are people arrested all the time for attempted robbery!

I agree, but one thing I dont want to do is start a war with a bunch of bored highschoolers..... I have been there myself, and I dont need to make myself a target. If anything else happens, the cops are going to them first.... I think I will let this one play out and die. If they come back I am loaded and locked.... :ar15: I dont care what the laws say... mess w my car and I'm gonna put a bullet in your ass. :laugh:

I agree, but one thing I dont want to do is start a war with a bunch of bored highschoolers..... I have been there myself, and I dont need to make myself a target. If anything else happens, the cops are going to them first.... I think I will let this one play out and die. If they come back I am loaded and locked.... :ar15: I dont care what the laws say... mess w my car and I'm gonna put a bullet in your ass. :laugh:

Buy some rock salt ammo.

Glad you caught the bastages! Thats really my only concern with adding lights and/or winch

heres a pretty decent vid about welding with batteries.....this actually looks kinda USEFUL... carry two or three batteries with you in the back for an emergency, or even if your running battery goes dead for some reason! :D

Edited by OldSlowReliable