new member in st. Catharines ontario canada

DaddysCrazy

welcome (from New Zealand) to a great site to find most anything u need hope you enjoy it as much as i have so far

I'm hoping to find help with the vss and any other problems i come across. my Pathfinder was an impulse buy that I don't regret at all. i'm already knee deep in a stereo upgrade that kinda has me stumped that I'll probably post my questions about at a later date. btw thank you for the greeting i feel welcomed already

Welcome to NPORA. I'm just down the road (sort of) in Brampton.

If you're interested in wheeling at all, and want to get out with some fairly local folks, check out our club site at www.cdn-ntc.ca. We have a couple of members quite close to your area.

Hey Welcome to NPORA!

I'm from the Niagara Region originally myself and I can't tell you how lucky you are that you found this place. There is a jaw dropping amount of Information on this Site and your best friend will be the Search function. Once you learn how to use it you'll find that most likely every question you have and any you don't know you have yet, will have already been covered here. Enjoy your stay.

Edited by Dowser