New Pathfinder

pathfinder93x

Well sadly guys the old pathfinder has been put in the parts section on the website.... But I am happy to announce Im back to driving a manual one and a very mint/clean one. This will be my 4th pathfinder... but by far the nicest, and best looking one... and sadly the cheapest one haha. I used to have a universal bar for my lights... wondering if you guys have any suggestions on where to get the following...and the best ones.(I checked in the parts place but alot of broken links)

-Im looking for a new solution for a light bar on the top above the sunroof....

-For lights looking for the best PIAA solution, or any higher end recommended light (i want something that will last me)

-Im looking to get a body lift any recommendations on best height/ which is the best package deal

-I am also looking for a snorkel to put on, I saw the one kit in the parts section but any other recommendations?

-I'm thinking of going with the ARB bumper... unless theres any arguments

2254lh5_20.jpeg

8686lm5_20.jpeg

6328b33_20.jpeg

Nice truck, same paint as my 'new' one. How many miles??

-Im looking to get a body lift any recommendations on best height/ which is the best package deal

-I am also looking for a snorkel to put on, I saw the one kit in the parts section but any other recommendations?

-I'm thinking of going with the ARB bumper... unless theres any arguments

AC has the best kit for body lifts as they include the correct bolts (which can be hard to find). I prefer the 2 inch lift as it is sufficient for me and has less install hassles than the 3 inch. Some people prefer the 3 inch lift (may as well go as high as you can theory) for tire clearance or that they just need every inch they can get... :sssh:

Snorkel options are generally the Safari snorkel, but several people have made their own ranging from "no way in hell would I put that on my truck" to nice custom fab jobs. Search for the threads if you are interested.

ARB bumpers are great, but heavy and pricey. Kennisaw and soon to be Raunk (sp) are viable options.

B

Nice truck, same paint as my 'new' one. How many miles??

It had about 240,000kms on it when I tested it out for him B. So about 150k miles. It's probably the cleanest pathy you'll find around here.

nice truck, i would love a manual

those racks look a little narrow to hold a snowboard no?

you could use a single yakima or thule rack that clamps between the front doors over the sunroof and put your lights on that