Skid plates

new4x4r

Yeah sure. It's just easier to send the specs to a sheet metal shop and get them to cut and bend where I need them to. But maybe if I take a pic to them they can work off of that and my truck to fab them up

New4x4r!!!!!!!!!! I logged on to NPORA today and you are literally on every thread? Lol...

We were talking about sliders at cntc, and now skid plates... I admire your enthusiasm for your rod-mobile, lol... Let me know if you find the specs and price of the locally made skid plates, i'm also interested!

Its the term in one of those pictures he has on facebook... and yes, that's where I spend another half of my time, aside from NPORA and CNTC, lol... New4x4r, sorry for exposing you term - hope I didn't ruin your reputation on NPORA.

Edited by dududuckling

Yeah.. I had to change it to the "Rod-mobile" cause it was the "Janine-Mobile"... I'll take the Rod-mobile jokes. I like the attention! Otherwise I'm just on here reading all the old posts :-)

And yes I am on here ALL the time!.. "New" newyears resolution, Make pathfinder better than Pezzy's :-)

Yeah.. I had to change it to the "Rod-mobile" cause it was the "Janine-Mobile"... I'll take the Rod-mobile jokes. I like the attention! Otherwise I'm just on here reading all the old posts :-)

And yes I am on here ALL the time!.. "New" newyears resolution, Make pathfinder better than Pezzy's :-)

It seems to me that Pezzy's R50 is the standard that we've set for our own R50s too, lol... something that we admire. But I'm pretty sure her mod wasn't completed overnight, so patience is the key... lol

Funny how her R50 has surpassed Dean's (XplorX4). Dean's is still the Gold Standard in my book, but Pezzy's gets a lot more exposure on here, what with her being Admin and all...

I took a LOT of inspiration from Dean when I built my Pathfinder, and definitely tapped him as a great resource several times over during my build. I'm sure Pezzy would say the same thing, too.

07walkerridge_d2h.jpg

07walkerridge_d4h.jpg

10lsbypass_d1h.jpg

Images credit to Xplorx4.

Funny how her R50 has surpassed Dean's (XplorX4). Dean's is still the Gold Standard in my book, but Pezzy's gets a lot more exposure on here, what with her being Admin and all...

I took a LOT of inspiration from Dean when I built my Pathfinder, and definitely tapped him as a great resource several times over during my build. I'm sure Pezzy would say the same thing, too.

Yeah, I don't think mine has surpassed his pathy at all... although I have come along way to catching up :D

I spent a lot of time on his website over the years, and firing dumb emails at him as I built my truck.

*still needs lockers* :D

I still love his truck, and would love to have a chance to meet & wheel with Dean.