Help with springs

WhiteR50

Hello all,

I have a 2000 R50 Pathfinder 4x4 LE, which currently has 170,000 miles on it. I have always experienced a little bit of a soft ride, however I was thinking of maybe replacing just the springs. My goal is to have no lift yet retain a stiffer spring that won't sag with weight passengars etc, additionally I hit bump stops a lot of speed bumps and such. I drive it daily and will be using factory shocks and struts so I want it to be comfortable as well. 4x4parts.com has a .5" lift spring from OME for a heavy duty application, however after reading reviews some people saw as much as 2" of lift, not for me. Please help me out and let me know if there is anything out there.

Thanks

Kyle

Ok, I just did some measuring. On flat surface from dead center of wheel to beginning of fender is as follows:

Front 18 1/2"

Rear 17 5/8"

I really didn't think it was that noticeable, but I suppose it is. Anyone else have these kinds of measurements laying around? Thanks

So you want no lift, but stiffer ride? So you look at lift springs and hope they won't lift your R50? Umm...hello?

Just go get some OEM replacements if you want no lift and be happy...

Hello all,

I have a 2000 R50 Pathfinder 4x4 LE, which currently has 170,000 miles on it. I have always experienced a little bit of a soft ride, however I was thinking of maybe replacing just the springs. My goal is to have no lift yet retain a stiffer spring that won't sag with weight passengars etc, additionally I hit bump stops a lot of speed bumps and such. I drive it daily and will be using factory shocks and struts so I want it to be comfortable as well. 4x4parts.com has a .5" lift spring from OME for a heavy duty application, however after reading reviews some people saw as much as 2" of lift, not for me. Please help me out and let me know if there is anything out there.

Thanks

Kyle

buy a titan

So you want no lift, but stiffer ride? So you look at lift springs and hope they won't lift your R50? Umm...hello?

Just go get some OEM replacements if you want no lift and be happy...

I would be ok with .5" of lift however most people don't experience that kind of gain, but more like 1.5"-2". Thanks anyway

My goal is to have no lift yet retain a stiffer spring that won't sag with weight passengars etc, additionally I hit bump stops a lot of speed bumps and such.

What the hell kind of passengers are you toting around?... carnival fat chicks?...