Where are all the OZies

Cyril

Thanks Matt ,

Still got rego and insurance to pay for .

Have you worked out whats wrong with yours?

water in oil. i think the timeing chain may have gone. that happened to my first pathy but the symptoms are the exact same. no drive anymore. going to take the head off this weekend. but if i get this other one. ill just part most of it out and turn the rear into a camper trailer.... but for the cost of repair its not worth it. unless i convert the disel into mine. but ill have a look first. atleast all my aftermarket stuff will fit a 4 door. but i dont think the front bar will. the mounts are different from what my brother tells me.

cool. i could put them on my shoes....lol........... anyone got a radiator presure tester?

Nope, sorry

got the trailer down the front now. hopefully someone will take it 2morow

If your just chucking it out there for someone to take, I'll hook it up tomorrow

Hahahaha first time ever not having a hang-over :tongue:

Thanks heaps boys for all the help with the lift! We did forget to bolt the PS reservoir back down though.

Now we just have to get Matt on the road again and we are set for a run. WooooooooHoooooooooo

well got it started after an hour and drove her up. feels arlright in that little drive. that guy that came in fir the trailer is comming in tomorow i forgot all about the compliance plate. glad he reminded me....lol

well got it started after an hour and drove her up. feels arlright in that little drive. that guy that came in fir the trailer is comming in tomorow i forgot all about the compliance plate. glad he reminded me....lol

Is he taking it?

im glad my interir was the same colour. Everything is going staright in. Putting in all the seat belts as we speak. But she runs well got to rip of the alarm they have put in it get a center consol. Alt bracket and the turbo pipe on top. Ill just transfer all the rest

going ok till i just hit this hurdle. stoc wires cut under the dash for the 4wd light A.T.P light A/T light and rear dimister light. 8 wirs to try and sort out good fun. but atleast its only 8 of them